Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Mymiamitips is back!!


Before i try to explain my absence this past year, i owe you all an apology. I know i disappointed many of my followers that have been following me since day one. A lot of you have messaged me with such kindness asking me when would i return to blogging. I know i abandoned the blog without any explanations, or not even a ''good bye'' post. Even though i wasn't posting anything i was still reading all the comments and messages you all wrote to me. As much as i wanted to leave blogging behind, i could not go through with it because deep inside i had a bit of hope that i would one day soon return to doing what i love.

A lot has changed in my personal life this past year. The truth is that i did not have time for the blog because i recently became a mom and my priorities had changed, I would like to some way incorporate that into my blog. I am very excited to come back and continue to share the best tips this beautiful city has to offer.

XOXO
ANA
MYMIAMITIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment

);